1.1 SEVEN8PIE (Pty) Ltd trading as Seven8pie.com is a company duly registered within the Republic of South Africa in accordance with the Companies Act 71 of 2008 and adheres to the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (CPA), the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (POPI) and the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (ECTA) including all amendments and regulations thereto. Seven8pie.com provides an online web platform for the sale and supply of goods to retail and wholesale customers.
- USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ONLINE PLATFORM
2.1 Your use, access and interaction with this website or online platform is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions set out below. Should you not agree to any of the terms contained below, you are to immediately cease using the website or online platform. Your continued usage constitutes acceptance of all the terms and conditions set out below.
- DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
In this Agreement, unless the context otherwise requires, the following definitions shall apply:
“Agreement” means this agreement between Seven8pie and the Consumer or Retailer subject to the terms and conditions set out below
“Business Day” means any day (other than Saturday or Sunday) on which clearing banks are open for business in South Africa.
“Consumer” means a Consumer in terms of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008.
“The Consumer Protection Act” means the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (the “CPA”)
“The Protection of Personal Information Act of 2013” means the Protection of Personal Information Act of 2013 (the “POPI”)
“Shopping Cart” means any and all goods selected by the Consumer or Retailer or User which once selected form part of the User’s order. The shopping cart serves merely as an online item placeholder for goods prior to the transaction being finalized. Seven8pie reserves the right to remove, modify or otherwise change the items available in the shopping cart at any time. Items in the shopping cart may be available for a limited period of 60mins only taking into consideration demand and availability of stock. Items are sold on a “first come first serve” basis and Seven8pie cannot guarantee the availability of items in the user’s shopping cart.
“Checking Out/Check Out” means any and all goods selected by the Consumer or Retailer which are then confirmed and accepted by User in completion of the transaction.
“Contract” means the completion of an order and commencement of a legally binding agreement between Seven8pie and the Consumer or Retailer.
“Order” means a purchase completed or submitted by means of Seven8pie Website or Online Platform.
“You/Your” means the Consumer, Retailer or User of the Seven8pie Website or Online Platform including both Consumers and Retailers.
“User” means any natural person who makes use of, transacts on, contracts with, or makes use of the Seven8pie Website or Online Platform including both Consumers and Retailers.
“Website or Online Platform” means the Seven8pie.com Website and Online Platform, including its Official Social Media Accounts, Mobile Websites and Mobile Applications.
Where the context permits, words denoting:
(a) persons shall include bodies corporate and unincorporated associations of persons;
(b) the singular includes the plural and vice versa; and
(c) one gender shall include any gender.
All headings are for ease of use and reference only and shall not affect the interpretation or construction of these terms and conditions in any way.
- FORMATION OF A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT
4.1 Seven8pie offers goods or services by means of its Website and Online Platform, which may be purchased by Consumers or Retailers via electronic or other transaction methods. Upon registering on Seven8pie Website or Online Platform, the Consumer or Retailer may place an order for the purchase of goods, which shall constitute a valid acceptance of the offer and thereby a legally binding Agreement of Sale. The sale shall be completed and in effect once the Consumer or Retailer has completed and submitted an electronic order via the Website or Online Platform and completed “Check Out” of items available in the User’s “Shopping Cart” Upon completion of the online sale, payment via one of the available transaction options becomes immediately due, owing and payable including any applicable taxes and delivery charges. The Consumer, Retailer or User of the Website or Online Platform warrants, by use and continued use of Seven8pie services that he/she is over the age of 18 and possesses the necessary consent and faculties to transact with Seven8pie.
- ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
5.1 Seven8pie reserves the right to obtain validation of the User’s payment details before delivery of the Goods. Once payment has been made for an order, the Order remains valid as an offer until Seven8pie issues a Confirmation of Order or a notice revoking the Order as the case may be. All goods shall remain the sole property of Seven8pie until payment has been effected in full by the User. Once payment has been effected a valid sale shall have been concluded encompassing an offer by Seven8pie and acceptance by the User. Seven8pie is not responsible for the use of the customer’s debit and credit cards. Seven8pie offers the following methods of payment in completion of your transaction:
5.2 PAYMENT VIA CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS
Seven8pie accepts Credit Card and Debit or Cheque card payment via Visa and MasterCard only. These transactions shall be secure by means of our designated service provider, who shall ensure that your information is kept secure, that the correct amounts are debited and that your information is not disclosed without authorization or leaked, changed or misused. Should you have any concerns related to your card payment you are to contact us immediately via our designated customer service channels below. The User warrants that he/she is in possession of sufficient funds to complete the transaction and shall be liable for any additional service charges should the transaction be rejected.
5.3 PAYMENT VIA ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER (E.F.T)
Seven8pie shall accept payment of funds at its sole and exclusive discretion via electronic funds transfer which requires the User to transfer funds directly from his/her bank account into Seven8pie account through electronic banking systems. If this method is available, the User will be redirected to Seven8pie secure payment gateway, which is hosted by an independent third party, and will be required to select his/her bank. The details for the EFT payment will then be displayed, along with instructions regarding references and details of payment. All EFT payments shall require proof of payment to be sent to our designated EFT payments email address (i.e. email@example.com), before the order is firstname.lastname@example.org Should the proof of payment not be received, Seven8pie reserves the right to request same and/or within a reasonable time, cancel the transaction. Seven8pie reserves the right to charge any additional banking or service fees which may be incurred by means of this payment method. Please take note that all EFT or Cash Deposits take 5-7 working days to reflect.
5.3.1 Bank/Cash Deposit (South Africa Only)
Please see below detailed process before making any deposits into Seven8pie direct account. Please note doing a direct deposit into our account is not confirmation of an order.
1) Customer makes payment into the Seven8pie bank account to the value of their order including delivery fee as provided below and send proof of payment to email@example.com with all their information.
2) Funds take up to 7 working daysto reflect in our account, after which the order will be processed.
3) Reference on the bank deposit must be the customer email address.
4) All prices are subject to time that the deposit reflects into our account and may vary accordingly.
5) Seven8pie cannot guarantee the availability of stock when transactions are done with Bank Deposit or Manual EFT Payment methods.
6) Please email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
7) Once the funds have reflected in our bank account we will then issue you with a store credit gift card to the value of your deposit
8) You will be sent an email with your store credit gift card
9) Click the *”View Store Credit” *button and a unique code will be in your store credit card.
10) You will then use this gift card number at your checkout screen in the Gift Card or Discount Code box and the value will be deducted from your order
11) Please note that stock is not reserved once payment is done, It is only reserved once you have done the payment with the store credit that has been issued.
12) Any cancellation of orders or refunds done via Cash or EFT Direct Deposit, will take 7-14 working days to reflect back into the account of the consumer.
13) The order is only confirmed once you complete the order with the store credit issued and you receive an order confirmation from Seven8pie.
Bank Deposit Details
Account Name: Seven8pie (Pty) Ltd
Reference: your email address
5.3.2 All payments must be cleared in our designated bank account before store credit is issued.
5.3.3 Where the consumer elects to pay via eft or cash deposit, the following terms shall apply:
a) The store credit will be issued only once the payment amounts clear in Seven8pie banking account.
b) The consumer may be liable for payment of a R 60.00 surcharge for the cash payment fees.
5.3.4 Zapper Payment Method
This payment portal is only applicable to customers who have downloaded and activated the Zapper Application
1) Complete the payment option by selecting Pay with Zapper
2) You will be transported to the secure Zapper payment portal screen
3) A bar coded screen will appear to confirm the amount
4) Scan the bar code using your authorised Zapper Application
5) Click pay now on your mobile device
6) Successful payment notification will be sent to you and your order will be placed
7) Seven8pie reserves the right to hold any payments done with zapper until a confirmation of payment has been authorised by Zapper
All payments must be cleared before an order is finalised.
Where the consumer elects to pay via eft deposit, the following terms shall apply:
1) The order shall be processed only once the payment amounts clear in Seven8pie’s banking account
2) The consumer may be liable for payment of a R 60.00 surcharge for the eft payment fees.
3) Delivery to the consumer shall be 7 (seven) working days from date of receipt of the payment amounts in Seven8pie bank account.
5.3.5 I-Pay Instant EFT Payment Method
18.104.22.168 I-Pay is an external Instant EFT payment portal option available to all customers. Where a customer elects to make use of I-Pay as a method of payment, he/she understands and accepts that the onus on full payment remains at all times with the customer. Any payment shortfalls or additional charges shall be for that customer’s account.
1) Select the Bank – That they have an internet banking profile with
2) Login Using their Internet Banking Profile and select an account to pay from – All personal data remains private
3) Verification with a One Time Pin (OTP), in-App approval or USSD – Bank dependent
4) Payment complete
- SUPPLY OF GOODS
Seven8pie shall at all times endeavour to supply goods that are in a good condition, safe and fit for the purposes for which they are purchased as contemplated in Section 55 of the Consumer Protection Act (CPA) Notwithstanding this, Seven8pie makes no warranties or guarantees relating to goods that are sourced from external suppliers, manufacturers and retailers. Seven8pie makes no representations regarding the availability of stock including specific labels, brands, flavours, variants or other identifiers and that available quantities reflected on the Website and Online Platform are merely estimates (marked simply as in stock or out of stock). Once an order has been confirmed, the onus remains on the User to ensure the correctness of the order and that the appropriate brands, flavours, variants and types have been selected without derogating from the Returns Policy below. While Seven8pie endeavours to maintain reasonable amounts of stock available to consumers, it cannot guarantee the availability of any items listed on the website or online platform. Seven8pie, shall at all times exercise reasonable care in ensuring that the pricing of goods on the website and online platform is accurate and up to date. However, Seven8pie shall not be liable to consumers, retailers, or users of the website or online platform in the event of pricing errors due to system malfunction, human error or otherwise. Please ensure your order number and order information is kept confidential.
- QUALITY OF GOODS
7.1 Seven8pie shall at all times endeavour to supply goods that are in a good condition, safe and fit for the purposes for which they are purchased as contemplated in Section 55 of the Consumer Protection Act (CPA) Notwithstanding this, Seven8pie makes no warranties or guarantees relating to goods that are sourced from external suppliers, manufacturers and retailers. Seven8pie makes no representations regarding the availability of stock including specific , brands, flavours, variants or other identifiers and that available quantities reflected on the Website and Online Platform are merely estimates – simply marked as in stock or out of stock. Once an order has been confirmed, the onus remains on the User to ensure the correctness of the order and that the appropriate brand, flavour, variant, quantity and types have been selected without derogating from the Returns Policy below. While Seven8pie endeavours to maintain reasonable amounts of stock available to consumers, it cannot guarantee the availability of any items listed on the website or online platform. Seven8pie, shall at all times exercise reasonable care in ensuring that the pricing of goods on the website and online platform is accurate and up to date. However, Seven8pie shall not be liable to consumers, retailers, or users of the website or online platform in the event of pricing errors due to system malfunction, human error or otherwise email@example.com.
- RETURNS POLICY
8.1 Seven8pie will accept returns under limited circumstances.
While Seven8pie makes every effort to accommodate its users, consumers and retailers, our Returns Policy has to be one that is both reasonable and in strict accordance with the relevant aspects of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (CPA) and its regulations as amended.
Returns can only be done within 7 working days of order.
The Act permits returns within the first* 6 Months* in the following circumstances:
1) Where goods have been incorrectly supplied. an example of this is where a user orders goods and receives goods that are substantially different from what was ordered. Seven8pie will then have the incorrect goods picked up and the correct goods delivered at no charge to the consumer.
2) Where the goods sold are materially defective. Materially defective means that the goods are not suitable for the purposes for which they are made or designed and that the defect affects the usage of the item. Seven8pie reserves the right to inspect the goods once they have been returned before offering the consumer recourse on the matter, which will include:
a) A full refund where the goods are found to be materially defective OR
b) A credit to the value of the goods
c) A replacement of the goods. Materially defective here excludes minor scratches, dents, marks or defects which do not affect the usage or enjoyment of the goods.
All goods purchased from Seven8pie via the website or online platform within 5 days of purchase, also known as the “cooling off” period in terms of the Consumer Protection Act (the “CPA”) Seven8pie will only accept returns if the goods are in their original packaging, unused and the consumer is able to provide a valid, dated proof of purchase
8.2 Seven8pie will not accept returns in terms of the following circumstances:
1) The consumer protection act (the “CPA”) specifically excludes “buyer’s remorse” and Seven8pie reserves the right to reject returns that are sought because the consumer has “changed his mind” or not longer wants the item after the purchase has been made
2) Where the goods have been damaged due to ordinary wear and tear or worn out in the ordinary course of use.
3) Where the goods have been purchased from other retailers and not Seven8pie.
4) Where the goods fall into one of the following categories:
a) Goods that have been personalized or custom made.
b) Goods that have been specifically ordered for the Consumer and are not in ordinary stock.
c) Goods that may pose a health or safety hazard if returned or reused. Food and drink products may not be returned.
d) “All consumable food items which are purchased constitute a non-returnable product due to Health reasons”
5) Where goods have been incorrectly supplied. an example of this is where a user orders goods and receives goods that are substantially different from what was ordered. Seven8pie will then have the incorrect goods picked up and the correct goods delivered at no charge to the consumer.
6) Where the goods sold are materially defective. materially defective means that the goods are not suitable for the purposes for which they are made or designed and that the defect affects the usage of the item. Seven8pie reserves the right to inspect the goods once they have been returned before offering the consumer recourse on the matter, which will include;
7) Where the goods have been wilfully damaged or have been damaged by the gross negligence of the consumer or retailer, and/or where the goods have been damaged by force majeur, or an act of god such as inclement weather, natural disaster, power failure, electrical surges or circumstances outside of Seven8pie control.
8) Seven8pie reserves the right to hold the consumer liable for delivery charges in the event of one or more of the above circumstances being the reason for return of the goods.
9) Cash refunds will be processed 7 (seven) to 14 (fourteen) working days from date of refund being accepted and return validated. Refunds shall be made to the banking details from which the order was placed, or to the banking details provided to Seven8pie on signing up or account creation.
10) If a customer requests Cash refund then the customer is liable for any reasonable charges deemed by Seven8pie.com.
11) Cash refunds that are requested after the 15th of December each year shall only be processed after the 15th of January that succeeding year as the admin accounts of Seven8pie are closed during this period.
8.3 SEVEN8PIE EXCHANGES
8.3.1 Seven8pie reserves the right not to process exchanges for any reason whatsoever, subject to sections 55 and 56 of the Consumer Protection Act of 2008, as amended.
8.3.2 Should a customer, consumer or user be unhappy with the type, brand, flavour, variant, spec or quality of goods supplied other than perishable food and drink items, Seven8pie shall process a cash refund or store credit to the customer which may be used for the purchase of other goods on the website or online platform.
8.3.3 Goods that are returned to Seven8pie shall be treated as returned items and a store credit or cash refund shall be processed to the customer in lieu thereof.
- DELIVERY OF GOODS
Seven8pie currently only delivers within the South African border via the online platform. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about delivery into Africa. Seven8pie shall endeavour to have all orders delivered within 1-4 working days of the order being placed, or nominated delivery days as specified on Seven8pie.com within the greater Durban area, Kwazulu Natal, South Africa. However, the delivery time may vary depending on external factors beyond Seven8pie control. Seven8pie shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery. While Seven8pie endeavours, at all times, to adhere to previously stated delivery times and schedules of 1-4 working days, during promotions and special sale events delivery times and schedules may be varied due to the influx of customer orders. During such promotions and promotional events, delivery of goods shall be 10 to 15 working days from date of confirmation of order but may be delivered before such time. Deliveries may be delayed due to force majeur, logistical, promotional and other considerations. Where stock is sold out due to the above factors, Seven8pie shall endeavour to assist customers by offering similar goods or products or store credit or refund in lieu of such shortages. Risk on delivery shall pass to the Consumer upon delivery, unless the Consumer arranges to have the goods picked up or employs the services of his/her own delivery company, in which case risk shall pass to the Consumer upon collection of the goods. No deliveries shall be made to P.O Boxes or LOT No’s or outlying areas which are not accessible by delivery companies. The onus remains with the Consumer to ensure that an accessible physical address is provided. The Consumer has a duty to ensure that the goods are inspected upon delivery, and to notify Seven8pie within 48 hours of any defects, damages or incorrectly supplied goods. Delivery charges shall be detailed with each individual order and may differ based on the size, type and quantity of goods ordered by the Consumer or Retailer. The User or Consumer agrees and accepts that should the he/she change the order, delivery address or specifications after an order has been dispatched, then there shall be delays with the date and time of delivery based on logistical considerations. Any request to change an order that has been placed must be done via email and this will result in a 24-48-hour delay.
– Customers will be notified via email once the orders have been processed and are ready for collection, usually within 2 days of placing the order. Please produce your order number and email address for proof when collecting your order.**
– Any items which the customer may need to return can similarly be returned to email@example.com for seamless transactions.**
9.1 DELIVERY CHARGES
9.1.1 Delivery of goods is made possible via an external delivery service within the Durban Area. As such a transport charge will be applicable to all orders.
If the customer pays for shipping and returns any product, the shipping charge that the customer has paid will not be refunded.
9.1.2 Delivery charges to any African country outside of the South African boarder that are calculated on the Seven8pie website are subject to final packing.
9.2 DELIVERY: Promotions and Special Sale Events
9.2.1 While Seven8pie endeavours, at all times, to adhere to previously stated delivery times and schedules of 1-4 working days, during promotions and special sale events delivery times and schedules may be varied due to the influx of customer orders. During such promotions and promotional events, delivery of goods shall be 10 -15 working days from date of confirmation of order but may be delivered before such time. Deliveries may be delayed due to force majeur, logistical, promotional and other considerations. Where stock is sold out due to the above factors, Seven8pie shall endeavour to assist customers by offering similar goods or products or store credit in lieu of such shortages. Seven8pie reserves the rights to disable all discount codes for 3rd party promotions, month end sales and special promotions.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
10.1 The Consumer may at any time prior to the order being finalized and confirmed online via completion of the transaction, cancel the order at no charge to him or her. Once the order has been confirmed and finalized however, Seven8pie reserves the right to charge a reasonable handling or administrative charge which may be up to 10% of the purchase price of the goods in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (the “CPA”) Seven8pie reserves the right to cancel any order where there is suspicion of fraud, misconduct or other criminal activity and to refuse the supply of goods in such circumstances. The Consumer may not unilaterally cancel the transaction, subject to the terms of the Returns Policy above. All cancellation of orders must be done in writing from the account holder related to the purchase and refunds shall take 7-14 working days to process. If cancellation are done after an order has been shipped, the customer shall be refunded only once the order has been returned and validated in the warehouse at Seven8pie and that account holder may be liable for shipping charges.
- Vouchers, Coupons, Gift Cards, online promotions, competitions and Hashtags
11.1.1 These discounts may only be used to discount regularly priced items on the Website or Online Platform. These are not applicable to already discounted or marked down products. These are single use only and may be used by one person for the purposes of a single transaction. Seven8pie reserves the right to revoke and cancel any vouchers, coupons, gift cards or other discounts should there be a suspicion of fraud, misuse or abuse. Vouchers, Coupons and Gift Cards are valid for a specified period only and may not be exchanged for cash. These may only be used for goods available on the Website or Online Platform and may not be redeemed at Agents, Subsidiaries or Assigns of Seven8pie. The total basket value of the purchase must be the stated promotional value or more. This may constitute a single item, or multiple items totalling the stated promotional value or more. Should the consumer return one or more item after having received the discount value from the promotion, thereby dropping the total basket value or total value of the purchase to below the stated promotion or value, then that consumer shall be liable for charges as determined by Seven8pie. Certain products and brands are excluded from any promotion and discount codes.
11.1.2 All promotions shall only be valid for the stipulated period of that promotion or in the absence of any time frame, shall be valid for a maximum of 7 (seven) days from date of promotion to midnight on the 7th (seventh) day thereafter including all Sundays and public holidays.
11.1.3 Multiple vouchers are not allowed be used on the same order.
11.1.4 Any product bought using a discount code or that is discounted and then returned will be refunded the actual amount paid for the product including any transport charges that may occur.
11.2 Seven8pie cannot warrant that special prices, promotions, promotional codes and vouchers will work on all computers, laptops, operating systems and personal devices and all platforms for all customers.
11.5 Bundle Deals, Combination Deals and Promotions
Bundle, Combination and Promotions campaigns are subject to consumers spending a certain amount and is subject to the following clause:
-The total basket value of the purchase must be to the stipulated reward amount or more. This may constitute a single item, or multiple items totalling the stipulated amount or more.
– Should the consumer return one or more item after having received the promotion, thereby dropping the total basket value or total value of the purchase to below the stipulated reward amount then that consumer shall be liable for charges of the product and transport changes as determined by Seven8pie.
– Seven8pie reserves the right to levy charges at its discretion where there has been abuse or misuse by consumers of the promotion offer.
– Referral rewards campaigns are strictly for online delivery orders.
– Accounts will be disabled and handed over to the fraud department if accounts are created multiple times to use any promotion code
11.6 Special Mark Down and Clearance Sales
Seven8pie may at times offer items to consumers on special markdown or clearance sales. During such times Seven8pie reserves the right not to accept returns/exchanges or process refunds on items purchased during such sales. Where Seven8pie chooses at its sole and exclusive discretion to accept a return or refund at a markdown or clearance sale, the customer shall be liable for any and all associated costs including transportation and handling charges.
- Misuse or Abuse
Seven8pie reserves the right, at the sole and exclusive discretion of management to:
1) Limit or restrict all access to users of the Seven8pie website, social media pages, mobile app or mobile platforms.
2) Suspend or ban users from accessing its website, social media pages, mobile app or mobile platforms.
3) Delete or remove any comments, statements or posts by users which may have the effect of bring Seven8pie, its brand, company, staff or directors into disrepute.
4) Record, including by way of recording or screen captures any posts which may be defamatory, slanderous or which may otherwise have legal implications for users.
5) Take any other action which has the effect of mitigating or limiting reputational damages or defamatory conduct.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
13.1 Unless otherwise provided in any further written agreement, Seven8pie shall not be liable to Consumers, Retailers or Users for any indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages which may arise out of the use of Seven8pie Website or Online Platform or the supply or resale of any goods or services.
- INFORMATION AND DATA PROTECTION – POPI
14.1 In this clause the terms “data subject” and “process” have the meanings given to them in the Protection of Personal Information Act of 2013 (POPI). Each party warrants to the other that, in relation to this Agreement, it shall comply strictly with all requirements of POPI. Seven8pie shall ensure that all information collected from Consumers, Retailers and Users shall be collected for the specific purposes of interacting, transacting and conducting business, including information obtained for the purposes of marketing and advertising. Seven8pie warrants that it has appropriate technical and organizational measures in place to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing of Personal Data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, Personal Data held or processed by it and that it has taken reasonable steps to ensure the reliability of any of its staff who have access to Personal Data processed in connection with this Agreement. Seven8pie will co-operate with and assist any Consumer, Retailer or User at no charge in allowing data subjects to exercise their rights under The Protection of Personal Information Act of 2013 and will comply with any reasonable request made by Consumers, Retailers or Users to ensure compliance with the measures mentioned in the Act. The Consumer, Retailer or User warrants that it will notify Seven8pie immediately of any correspondence it may receive from any local data protection regulator and any successor or replacement body relating to Personal Data or any complaint from an individual about the processing of Personal Data in connection with this Agreement.
14.2 If Seven8pie becomes aware of the loss or compromise of, or any damage to, any Personal Data which it is processing in connection with this Agreement it will:
a) immediately notify the Consumer, Retailer or User of the details of the incident and
b) promptly initiate a full investigation into the circumstances surrounding the incident and make any reports of notes of the investigation available to the Consumer, Retailer or User;
15.2 This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with South African law and the Courts of the Republic of South Africa shall have exclusive jurisdiction. If any provision or any part of this Agreement is held to be illegal or unenforceable, in whole or in part, under any enactment or rule of law, such provision or part shall to that extent be deemed not to form part of this Agreement but the enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement shall not be affected;
- ONLINE ONLY STORE
Seven8pie is a strictly online-only store with its domicilium displayed for notices and legal processes only. Customers may not visit the Seven8pie address for collections or queries. Queries will have to be addressed via its online and social media platforms only.
- ADDRESS FOR NOTICES
Seven8pie chooses the following address for the receipt of notices, processes, documentation and communications. Should any communications not be directed to the addresses below, Seven8pie reserves the right to deem such notices, processes or communications as undelivered and incorrectly served.
Enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Services Number: 084 655 2692
Company address: 26 Waverton Road, Essenwood, Durban, 4000
Full Company Details: SEVEN8PIE (PTY) Ltd Reg Number 2020/119380/07